Nominations for the 2023 MAVCA Boys All-State teams closed on Wednesday, May 31st at 11:59pm ET. Members will discuss the nominations after the seasons, review stats as posted on MaxPreps, and decide on the final MAVCA All-State teams.
You must be Logged into this site as an active member to nominate players.
Head Coaches must be a member of the association to nominate.
- Head Coach must be a member in good standing with the organization. Member coaches may nominate any player they see fit, not just their own players.
- Must have season stats on MaxPreps to be considered.
- All players nominated must represent a team that has qualified for MIAA Post-season play.
- Deadline for nominations will be Friday, May 26th by 11:59pm ET.
- The MAVCA Board of Directors will review and consider any exceptions to the above criteria on a case-by-case basis.
Statistics are an important part of the All-State process. The MAVCA board will be checking MaxPreps to ensure the best players are being represented. Please be faithful in posting your stats after every game.
Timeline for All-State Selection:
- Monday, May 1 – Online Nominations OPEN
- Friday, May 26 – Online Nominations CLOSE (11:59pm ET)
- Wednesday, May 31 – Online nomination data shared with member coaches to preview for All State meeting
- Sunday, June 4 (or TBA) – MAVCA Boys Annual Meeting & All-State Voting
- Saturday, June 17 – 2023 MAVCA All-State Showcase @ the FieldHouse Sudbury
IMPORTANT!: MAVCA membership is required to nominate an athlete for All-State!
MAVCA Memberships are yearlong and cover multiple-seasons. You do not need a different membership to nominate during the girls/boys season. Memberships are $35/year and come with many benefits:
- Members can nominate & vote on All-State Selections
- Receive discounted admission to our annual coaches clinic
- Receive FREE admission to the All-State Games
- Access one-on-one mentoring with top coaches
- Advocate for change with our state governing body, and so much more!
If you have a question about the status of your membership or questions about how to become an MAVCA member, please contact MAVCA Member Services.