- Head Coach – University of Arkansas
- Clinician – Gold Medal Squared
Jason was named the head coach of the University of Arkansas volleyball team in 2016. In 11 prior seasons as a head coach at BYU (2005-07) and Arizona State (2008-15), Watson closes the 2022-23 season with a 285-231 (.552) record and has guided his teams to eight NCAA Tournament selections.
- Ray Lewis, Head Men’s Volleyball Coach at Merrimack College: “Offensive Systems in the Men’s Game: Incorporating the Middle Attack to Diversify Your Offense”
- Rick Dunetz of the Sideout Foundation
- Break Out Sessions with Top Massachusetts High School Coaches
The MAVCA has been offering a one day Coaches Clinic for over 30 years, attended by coaches from high schools, clubs and colleges from all over New England. The goal of the MAVCA is to offer a clinic that provides the attendees an opportunity to learn new techniques, drills, coaching philosophies, networking opportunities and mentorship.
Good coaches never stop learning and the MAVCA Coaching Clinic is your chance to learn from the top coaches in the country. This clinic is for YOU whether you coach high school girls, boys, youth, college, or prep!
SAMPLE CLINIC SCHEDULE
- 8:00-9:00am Check-in & Breakfast
- 9:00 – 9:50am Session 1
- 10:00 – 10:50am Session 2
- 11:00 – 11:50am Session 3
- 12:00 – 12:50pm Lunch is served
- 1:00 – 1:50pm Session 4
- 2:00 – 2:50pm Session 5
- 3:00 – 4:00pm Q/A with Clinicians
- 4:00pm+ Networking and social hour
REGISTRATION IS OPEN